Cauliflower is such a versatile vegetable to add to meals as it has a very light taste, and texture similar to oats or rice. The mesquite powder gives the dish a nice caramel flavour and adds an extra mineral boost.
-1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cauliflower- chopped finely or blitzed in food processor
-Opt 1/2 cup strawberries/bannanas/ dates
-1 1/3 cup water or milk of choice
- 1 tsp mesquite/ coconut sugar/stevia
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar or whey (yoghurt liquid)
-Optional toppings to serve- sliced fruit, cinnamon, coconut, nut butter, coconut yoghurt
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl
2. Cover and leave to soak overnight
3. Cover and cook on medium for 5-7 minutes, or until smooth and creamy
4, Optional blend afterwards for fussy eaters!