High in protein and healthy fats, with sneaky vegetables it makes a nutrient dense lunch or simple dinner. Freeze leftovers in portions ready to pop into the lunchbox when needed.
- 1 brown onion diced
- 4 slices bacon (nitrate free)
- 3 zucchinis
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese/ cottage cheese/ crumbled feta
- 2 carrots grated
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 5 eggs whisked
- 2/3 cup of gluten free/almond flour
- optional additions include peas, grated sweet potato, corn, tomatoes. chopped herbs, seeds
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
3. Pour into a greased baking dish.
4. Bake for 45-50 mins at 180 degrees Celsius.
Delicious served with a herbed salad and roasted tomatoes