Lunchbox friendly piklets
These simple piklets make an easy nutritious breakfast when topped with coconut yoghurt and berries or scrambled eggs and salmon , and leftovers make perfect lunchbox fillers.
Ingredients- double recipe for lunchbox leftovers
- 1 TBS chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup self-raising gluten free flour or flour of choice
- 1 cup coconut/rice/oat milk
- 1/2 cup filtered water
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tbs. honey/ rice malt syrup/ coconut nectar (optional)
- 2 tbs Berries or 1 mashed banana (optional)
- 2 tbsp butter/ghee/coconut oil
1. In a bowl place chia, flour, coconut milk, water, eggs and sweetener and mix.
2. Heat a frying pan and melt tsp butter/ghee in the pan.
3. Pour in mixture and cook on medium heat until bubbles start to form.
4. Flip over using a spatula and cook until browned.
5. Continue until finished.