Full of nourishing health fats this protein rich frittata makes the perfect lunchbox fillers. Make double and freeze for when needed.
- 60g goats/ feta/ cheddar cheese
- 2 spring onions/leeks finely chopped
- 4 eggs whisked
- 1/2 cup lightly steamed broccoli florets
- 100g salmon (drained from can or fresh)
-100g chopped spinach/ tomatoes/ peas (optional)
- butter/ coconut oil for greasing
- seasoning to taste- salt, pepper. dulse flakes, nutritional yeast, dill, chives
1. Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius. and rease a 6 cup muffin pan.
2. Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
3. Spoon 2 TBS of salmon mixture into each.
4. Bake for 15 mins until firm and golden.