- 1 cup rice/coconut milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
-1/4 tsp. of sea salt
-1 tsp. vanilla essence
-1 cup coconut sugar
- 5 eggs
-1/2 cup melted butter
-1 cup blueberries/raspberries/strawberries (fresh or frozen)
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees C & grease a 6 cup muffin pan.
2. Mix 1/2 cup of milk with chia seeds, set aside for 30 minutes until a gel like consistency
3. In a bowl mix coconut flour, baking soda, baking powder, sea salt, vanilla and coconut
4. In a separate bowl mix eggs, melted butter and remaining rice milk and stir in blueberries.
5. Divide amongst the prepared muffin cups
6. Bake for 35 minutes until cooked through.