Quinoa Chilli Tofu Bowl
-1/2 cups Quinoa Flakes
-1 tsp chilli flakes
-1 egg white
-300g Firm Tofu, cut into bite sized pieces
-3 bunches of seasonal greens(bok choy/choy sum/broccolini)
-1 tsp tamari
-1 tsp finely grated ginger
-1 tbsp mirin or rice malt syrup
-1 tbsp sesame oil
-1 tbsp tahini
-ghee or coconut oil for cooking
1. Combine quinoa flakes and chilli flakes on a large plate. Season with freshly ground black pepper.
2. Place egg white in a bowl and whisk. Dip tofu piece in egg white, then in quinoa mixture to coat. Repeat until all tofu is coated.
2. Bring water to boil and steam or lightly boil greens
2. Heat ghee or coconut oil in a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook tofu in batches, turning often, until golden brown on all sides.
3. Mix together dressing ingredients- tamari, ginger, sesame oil, mirin/rice malt syrup and tahini
4. Divide cooked quinoa into bowls, top with chilli tofu and Asian greens.